Mattress Topper: 10-Year Limited Topper Warranty
Tempur Production USA, LLC (“Tempur-Pedic“) guarantees that we will, at Tempur-Pedic’s option, replace or repair purchaser’s product if it is defective due to faulty workmanship or materials, subject to the limitations described in this warranty.
This warranty does not include a normal increase in softness of the TEMPUR® pressure-relieving material which does not affect the pressure-relieving qualities of the product.
This warranty covers:
- any physical flaw in the product that causes the material to split or crack despite normal usage and proper handling; and
- deterioration of the cell-structure of the material that causes the product to not return to its original shape.
During the ten (10) years of this warranty, Tempur-Pedic will at its option, repair or replace the product, at a handling cost to the purchaser.
This warranty covers the following product (all sizes of product included):
- Tempur-Pedic® Mattress Topper
If the product or cover is physically abused, damaged, burned, cut or torn, this warranty is void.
This warranty is valid only for the original purchaser of the product. An original purchaser is one who purchases the product directly from Tempur-Pedic or an authorized retailer or Tempur-Pedic. If purchaser is not the original purchaser of this product, he/she takes it “as is“ and “with all faults.“ If the purchase of this product was not directly from Tempur-Pedic, proof of purchase will be required to demonstrate that purchaser is the original purchaser and eligible to make a valid claim under this warranty.
In the event a warranty claim is filed and a warranty replacement is deemed necessary, purchaser will be required to surrender the original product to Tempur-Pedic prior to the replacement.
This Limited Warranty does not cover:
- A normal increase in softness of the TEMPUR® pressure-relieving material which does not affect the pressure-relieving qualities of the mattress.
- Comfort preference.
- Physical abuse or damage to the structure and/or cover material, including but not limited to, burns, cuts, tears, liquid damage, or stains. However if there is a warranty defect not caused by the abuse or damage then the mattress would be covered under the standard warranty.
- Product sold by resellers who are not authorized retailers.
- Product sold “as-is”, “preconditioned”, “reconditioned”, “used”, “comfort return”, “returned”, “previously owned”, or any other similar wording indicating that the product is not “new” or of “first quality”, or has previously been purchased or used by another consumer.
You may contact Tempur-Pedic’s Customer Service Department by calling toll-free 1-800-821-6621 or by sending an email to email@example.com.
This warranty gives the purchaser specific legal rights, and the purchaser may also have other rights, which may vary from state to state.
PLEASE RETAIN THIS WARRANTY AND ORIGINAL PROOF OF PURCHASE FOR AT LEAST 10 YEARS FROM THE DATE OF PURCHASE.